Friday, June 18, 2010

Reason

I have just published the post for my first day on my trip from Anchorage, Alaska to Southern California and thought I should post a small post on why I am taking this trip.

Alaska

I was in Alaska for almost four years. I moved up there because there was a great opportunity to teach Spanish in the Spanish Immersion program. So right after my teaching credentials I moved up with a few belongings and my car.

Four Years Later

I have enjoyed working in Anchorage and living in Alaska. It has been a great opportunity and have learned a lot not only from the community, but from my students as well. I am ready to move on though. I love traveling and I have lived long enough in Anchorage.

Next Step

I am leaving Alaska to go to California to basically place all my belongings either in my mom's garage or a storage place. I am going to be teaching in South Korea this coming up school year. I will be teaching English in South Korea, for at least a year.

Road Trip

Therefore I decided to go ahead and get on the road and travel through Alaska, Canada, and the USA. So, I am passing through Canada and visiting her national parks, along with passing through the USA and stopping at cool places there too. I hope to see a lot and enjoy the lovely summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment